BOOKKEEPING: HOW CAN we HELP?
TAKING CARE, BECAUSE WE CARE
When you enlist PLB TAX for your bookkeeping needs, you can count on concise, traceable documentation. Nothing is as valuable as your peace of mind.
You give us the bookkeeping, you maintain a peaceful mind.
- Data Entry
- Entering Purchases invoices
- Entering sales invoices
- Entering credit card information:- Entering the credit card information with accuracy and on timely manner is very important for every type of business as it gives you basis for the expenditure of your company. So it is always recommended to get it get done from a experienced person. PLB TAX can ensure you to provide great services of entering credit card information.
- Entering Bank Statements information:-Bank Statements shows the money that is coming to the bank and going out of the bank. By entering the data from the bank statements into the excel can help us to figure out the accuracy of expenditures and incomes. PLB TAX and accounting is managing the complex bank transactions from long time with great accuracy.
- Journal: – A journal is a detailed account that records all the financial transactions of a business, so that they can then be used for future reconciling of and transfer to other official accounting records, such as the general ledger. So it is the first step for accounting. It should be done with great accuracy for effective results.
- Ledger: – Ledger is the principal book without which financial statements like profit and Loss account and balance sheet cannot be ascertained so ledger is to be prepared. The account wise balances of each account from ledger are taken and then trial balance is prepared. … Balance Sheet is further prepared by them so it helps that ways too.
- Payroll:- PLB TAX and Accounting have decades of experience in providing payroll services to different kind of companies. We also keep detail records of employees and provide online sage drive services. These tasks are integrated with their accounting system and the resulting efficiencies save time, money and frustration. We provide different type of services in payroll;-
- Bi-weekly: – In Bi-weekly payroll, employee is get paid after every two weeks and 26 times in a year.
- Semi monthly :- when employee are paid two times in month and 24 times in a year
- Monthly: – When payroll is done once in a month and 12 times in year.
- Remittances: – As an employer, you have to remit the CPP contributions, the EI premiums, and income tax deducted from your employees’ income, along with your share of CPP contributions and EI premiums to Canada Revenue Agency.” We also make remittances payments to the CRA on the behalf of our customers.
- WCB Claims: – We also make payments to WCB on the behalf of our clients. WCB pay the employee for their lost wages in case they get hurt at work.
- ROE:- A Record of Employment(ROE) provides information on employment It is the single most important document used by employees in establishing a claim for Employment Insurance (EI). PLB TAX and Accounting provide ROE when they leave a job on the behalf of our client
- Loan and Advances Adjustments: – Some Companies give advances and loans to their employees. PLB TAX and Accounting can simplify theses complex transactions for you.
- Reimbursements:- Reimbursements means when an employee spend from his own pocket for the work related expenses, then employer gives the employee back his money in his payroll cheques, that is called reimbursement. It can be complex as these payments are not subject to taxation, but we can help you in this.
- T4 Summary & T4s:- PLB TAX and Accounting also issue T4 summary and T4 to the employees on behalf of our customers.
- Subcontractors Payments: A subcontractor is a worker who is not your employee. You give a Form T4A or T5018 to subcontractor showing the amounts you paid him. The subcontractor is responsible for keeping his or her own records and paying his or her own income and self-employment PLB TAX also creates paycheques to the subcontractors.
- Providing Information regarding the new payroll rules on regular basis
- Statutory Requirements:- There are certain rules for the payment of statutory holidays in BC. PLB TAX provides detailed information to the employers about statutory regulations and calculations.
- Preparation and Filing of GST: – GST is a value-added tax levied on most goods and services sold for domestic consumption. The GST is paid by consumers, but it is remitted to the government by the businesses selling the goods and services. PLB TAX have solid knowledge and experience in preparing GST returns and filing for different type of business settings.
- Preparation and Filing of PST:-When you make sales you also collect PST. Like the GST, It is also required by law to file PST to CRA.
- Accounts Receivable Services:-When a company sells goods on credit to the customers and expected to collect those amounts in future and have the right to collect these amounts is called the accounts receivables. These are the assets of the business and have big impact on different type of accounts. These are also helps in finding the lost invoices, so it is very important for a business to do the proper treatments. PLB TAX and Accounting have lots of experience in managing the accounts receivables for different type of companies.
- Accounts Payable Services:- When a company buys goods on credit from the buyers and expected to pay those amounts in future is called the accounts receivables. These are the liabilities of the business and have big impact on different type of accounts. Accounts payables are important as we can figure out the total expenditure and also help us to remember the due dates for payment, so it is very important for a business to do the proper treatments. PLB TAX and Accounting can help you getting this work done.
- Month End Reconciliation:- Reconciliationis an accounting process that uses two sets of records to ensure figures are correct and in agreement. It confirms whether the money leaving an account matches the amount that’s been spent, and money coming in account is account is actually in books and making sure the two are balanced at the end of the recording period. It also helps us to trace the lost invoices. PLB TAX offer these services.
- Setting up accounting software and providing training: –Many employer love to do their bookkeeping by themselves but it is not possible without a good accounting software and expert guidance. PLB TAX also helps clients setting up the files and provides guidance on how it should be done to minimize cost and efforts.
- WCB preparation, Reporting and Filing :- PLB TAX and Accounting prepare, Repot and file WCB on the behalf of its clients
SELECT YOUR SOLUTION
We offer a range of bookkeeping packages to suit your needs
Provides you with a compilation of our account data.
Delivers Economy services plus reconciliation of bank and credit card statements
Includes Business Class services plus document filing and robust issue reports for receivables, payables, shareholder balances or any types of report.
Integrates the full roster of services, including First Class plus additional compliance filing such as GST/HST, WCB, PST, Payroll, T4/T5 summary, T5018 etc.
More Service Options
- Bookkeeping software installation and training
- For others who do want us to do the bookkeeping, we can offer regular training and verification that the bookkeeping is being done properly.
- Flexible services provided monthly, quarterly, per semester or annually.
- Payroll solutions delivered bi-weekly, semi-monthly or monthly including payroll remittances, T4s & T4 summary, T5018 .
- HST preparation and filing.
- WCB preparation, reporting and filing.
- Month end reconciliation for banking and credit cards.
- Assistance with accounts receivables, accounts payable and inventory.
- Full cycle bookkeeping services.
- Sage 50 (formerly Simply Accounting), Quickbooks or Freshbooks assistance
Get peace of mind for your bookkeeping needs. Contact us for your free consultation.